Show off the design
• Talk about the dramatic design—especially the thin edge.
• Show the edge-to-edge glass and how it covers nearly the entire front, so nothing gets between the customer and what’s on the screen.
• Play a song with iTunes to showcase the quality of the stereo speakers.
Show off the new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2
• Point out the new wireless Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2, which is rechargeable from the iMac using an included Lightning to USB Cable.
• Demo Magic Mouse 2 features using Safari—scroll up and down on a web page, zoom by pressing Control while scrolling, and advance through web pages using a two-finger swipe.
Show off the Retina display
• Open a Safari page, email, and text document and show how the Retina display presents crisp, razor-sharp text—so it looks like a printed page.
• Open Photos and point out how crisp the images look, even in the thumbnail view. Select an image, go to full-screen mode and highlight the detail you see in the photo. Page through more images without leaving full-screen mode.
• Open a 4K video project in iMovie and mention you can view 4K video at full resolution on the Retina 4K display, and on the 27-inch Retina 5K display, you even have room to edit while viewing at 100%.